Meet Liven: Australia's fastest growing loyalty-based payment platform! Liven is a mobile payment technology and universal loyalty network of top-tier restaurants, built to incentivise dining in as opposed to ordering out.
We enable users to find curated partner venues in the app, paying the bill with a single button press, and earn Liven cash - our dollar value dining currency. Liven cash can be saved up, spent at any venue in the network, or passed on to a nominated charity through the app. It’s a system that brings restaurants new customers and keeps them coming back for more.
Liven currently has 270,000 highly engaged app users and over 400 restaurants across Sydney and Melbourne! We are growing like crazy and are looking for a passionate professional with outstanding communication, relationship building, and in-person sales skills to join us as a merchant ambassador.
- You will always be on the move. Whether it is assisting our merchants with our system, or telling the general public about our value, you will need to be comfortable with hitting the streets to get work done.
- Promote Liven at physical marketing launches.
- On-board our merchants within our network.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with Liven and its restaurant partners.
- Communicating with the marketing and sales team to deliver optimised experiences for our restaurant partners.
- An outgoing, friendly personality and being detail oriented.
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships.
- Startup hustle that is critical for each employee at Liven.
- A growth mindset with a keen willingness to learn efficiently and quickly.
- Confidence, excellent communication, listening, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using initiative, persistence, and hunger to grow and achieve.
- Enjoy meeting new people and building relationships.
- 13th best-funded startup in Australia in 2017.
- Huge growth plans in the UK/US in 2018.
- Amazing opportunities to grow.
- You will get the right level of autonomy and support.
- Work in one of Australia's fastest growing startups.
- Great career opportunities for the right candidates that go above and beyond.
- Work with a team that treats culture like a product, it's constantly changing and evolving.
- A great collaborative environment which rewards initiative and thinking out the box.
- Your hard work will support our charities partnerships like RSPCA, National Breast Cancer Foundation, Beyond Blue, Salvation army and more!
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity to Growth
- Thrive in the Start-Up Environment
Share this Job