RHONDA SIDAOUI & Associates is a well established private practice in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Due to ongoing expansion and a strong referral network, a sub-contractor position initially part-time (1-2 days per week) with the opportunity to increase hours, is being offered.
The practice provides psychological services to adolescents, adults and the elderly. Clients present with a wide range of mental health issues and life stressors.
The referral base is largely under the Medicare Better Access Initiative. We also provide services under a range of other programs, such as WorkCover, Victims of Crime, TAC and Carers Victoria.
- Registerd with AHPRA
- Medicare registration (eligible for)
- Indemnity insurance
- ABN or ACN
- Strong experience with CBT, as well as a range of other therapeutic modalities
- Ability to work independently with a range of client presentations
- Reliable and high ethical practice
- Excellent time management, report writing, organisation and communication skills
- Committment to ongoing professional development
- Willigness to work after hour sessions, including evenings and Saturdays
Name: Rhonda Sidaoui
Mobile : 0413016553
Landline : VIC
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job