Position Open: Translation Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Placement
Job Location: Osaka/Japan
Target Nationality: Mexico
Managing translation and DTP projects related to Mexico on time and at high quality.
We are looking for someone who can do proof reading of English ⇔ Mexican Spanish documents: to do so, the candidates must be native users of Mexican Spanish.
Also, the position requires negotiation with oversea venders.
Communication and negotiation skills as well as English skill will be necessary.
1) Composing quotes
2) Management of translation and DTP projects (Process planning, proof reading, delivery and so on)
3) Vender management, assigning translators, involving negotiation with oversea companies,
4) (Occasionally) Assisting recruitment job
1) Native user of Mexican Spanish
2) Japanese - business level (above N2)
3) English - business level
4) Graduated from Local 4 years colleges in Mexico.
5) 3 years’ experience in real world
1) Management experience
2) Negotiation experience
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
If you're looking for a Translator Job, Apply & Register Here:
Share this Job