Job Summary: A family owned and proud Australian company, Chesterfield Australia is a John Deere Agricultural machinery dealership with 12 outlets located throughout South East Queensland and Northern and Central New South Wales. Agriculture runs in our blood and we are passionate about the rural communities that support us. We support our customers with world class agricultural equipment complimented by professional sales, service and product support to optimise equipment performance and productivity.Job Details:
About the position
We are looking for an experienced leader to head our team as Branch Manager at Goondiwindi.
You will be responsible for meeting budgeted sales, market share, profitability and customer satisfaction goals for the Branch through management of the customer relationship and effective planning and budgeting.
You will also provide direction and leadership to the branch employees.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Market Share and Relationship Development
• Sales Objectives and Strategy
• Financial Management
• Leadership and Team Development
• Government Regulations and Policies
• Experience within the Agricultural Industry;
• Proven success in a previous management position;
• Microsoft Suite (intermediate to advanced);
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of a dynamic Company that has a long history and exciting future
• Job security and an attractive remuneration package
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• Relocation assistance
Want to know more?
Contact Jennifer on 0418 927 602 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
This position will remain open until the suitable candidate is found.
Visit us at - www.chesterfieldaustralia.com.au