Job Summary: - Make a serious impact in a fast growing agile independent business - High base in line with experience coupled with lucrative comms & options - Cool funky offices Why this role? Do you like thinking big, consider yourself a digital transformtion wizard and love to solve complex business problems? Is an unbeatable work life balance, fun high performing culture and being in a flexible working environment important to you? Then this could be the role for you ...Job Details:
The company and role ...
A nimble and highly regarded digital transformation business with offices around the world is looking for a highly consultative and strategic New Business Development Director to join their fast growing team in the APAC region based in Sydney. This is a rare opportunity to work with the senior leadership team in a newly created role where you can genuinely make a huge impact to this independent business. You will be engaging and consulting with C suite executives to ultimately drive new business growth to tier 1 clients. Responsible for an individual sales budget, you will be strategically aligning clients complex issues with suite of products and services to help guide clients through disruption and other shifts in the modern business world.
- Must be a hunter with proven track record of 10+ years experience driving new business at enterprise level within consulting space/digital transformation or Technology space
- Extensive contacts at C Level within Sydney and Melbourne markets
- Superior technical knowledge of the broader digital landscape across product and consulting services
- Senior stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker, commercial awareness, tenacious and a team player who can think quick on his feet
- MUST have rights to work in Australia
If this sounds like you, then contact a recruiter with 10 years Media Sales experience who can truly empathise with what’s important to you!
Talent Lead - Agency & Sales
Suite 305, 50 Holt Street | Surry Hills NSW 2010
P: (02) 8396 6800 | M: 0450 075 499 | F: (02) 8396 6888
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: s2m.com.au